- Do you have a mission statement?
- Our goal is to create a lasting memory that you
and your guests will remember for years to come. We
also want to make your event as enjoyable and worry
free as possible
Experience / DJ / Credentials
- What type of events does Mixmaster DJ Service
perform and how many events do you do in a typical
Mike Miller of Mixmaster DJ Service performs between
60-80 events per year. Mixmaster DJ Service was
founded in 1988 by Mike Miller and since have
provided entertainment for 1,000's of events
- To learn more about Mike Miller / Mixmaster DJ
- When I hire a DJ from Mixmaster DJ Service who do
- Mixmaster DJ Service has several DJ's who help
who could provide entertainment for your
celebration. When contacting us we will inform you
who will be your DJ. You can request your favorite
DJ and we put in writing in the contract who will
provide you the entertainment. Please remember our
staff must be trained extensively before providing
entertainment for solo jobs
- Do you
the years we have collected an enormous amount of
evaluations from many past happy clients who have
used our service. We have posted many of their
comments on our
for your inspection.
Planning For Your
- Will you help us plan for our event?
- Yes, Mixmaster DJ Service are experts in party
planning and will aid you in anyway possible to make
your event a memory that will last a lifetime
/ Emcee Activities Director
- Are you an interactive DJ?
- Yes not only do we play the music you want, we
also interact with the crowd. The level of
interaction is determined by the contracting party
- If needed, do you co-ordinate the event, be the
emcee as well as the DJ?
- Yes, quite often it is up to the DJ to keep things
moving during the celebration. We will work with
all who are involved in the planning of the event to
make sure that the event is a success
- Do you take requests?
A - Yes during the
event we will be happy to play any requests that
have been forwarded to us as well as take requests
at the event. Of course if we feel that the request
is inappropriate or it will lesson the enjoyment
from the majority of the guests we will act on our
better judgment. We also take into consideration
songs you do not want played.
Below are a couple guidelines set forth by Mixmaster
DJ Service when taking requests
1. Songs must be clean
2. Songs must be
recognizable by the majority of the guests
3. Songs must be
danceable in format
- What type of music do you play at a typical event?
- Depending on the type of event determines the type
of music that we play. If it is a school dance
formatted event we probably will be playing a lot of
top 40 music along with a few classic party tracks.
The music played at your celebration is usually
determined by the type of guests that are in
attendance and their taste of music. Mixmaster DJ
Service carries 1,000's of songs ranging from the
40's through the hits of today to ensure that the
right music is played at your event.
- To learn more about the music we carry
Games / Skits
- Can you provide any interactive games or skits at
- Yes Mixmaster DJ Service has created several games
and skits that we could incorporate at your party.
Games and skits are all designed to enhance your
party with individual or group participation. You
can decide which games you would like us to provide
at your party or let Mixmaster DJ Service determine
and use it's best judgment. All games and skits are
provided at no extra cost.
- To see a list of games and skits we offer
- Do many clients use the options listed above?
- Yes the media coverage (web
and / or
coverage) has been extremely popular, our
always add energy to any event and the
really enhance the decor at your celebration.
- Do you use professional equipment?
A - Yes
Mixmaster DJ Service uses only top grade
professional sound and
- Do you have a wireless microphone?
- Yes this comes in handy for any speeches and or
- Do you carry backup equipment?
- It is very unusual for any professional equipment
to malfunction. In the case of the "very unusual"
Mixmaster DJ Service does carry backup equipment
- What requirements do you require for setup?
- We require 1 table (6ft or 8ft in length) to be
located within 10 feet from a dedicated electrical
outlet. If the event is held outside, we also
require shelter (tent etc) from the outdoor elements
- Do you have a list of other professionals in the
- Mixmaster DJ Service has put together a
list of some area
with their business names, phone numbers and
webistes to help aid you in finding the right person
/ business for the right job.
Rates / Bookings
- How much do you charge?
- All rates vary based on type of event, location,
date and time needed. Although our rates are
reasonable I will save you a lot of time if you are
"price shopping" and have decided to book a DJ based
solely on price. While Mixmaster DJ Service (and
feel that our services represent an excellent value
we do not compete on price but instead compete on
quality. If you truly want an experienced DJ, one
who will help co-ordinate the event, an interactive
DJ who will not only DJ your event but will also be
the emcee, a person committed to helping you plan
your event, one who has professional grade sound and
light systems, and one who has an extensive music
library, and one who has a goal to make your event a
memory that will last a lifetime, then give us a
- Do you give discounts to charities?
- Mixmaster DJ Service does give discounts for
charities. Please give us a call to see if your
charity qualifies for our discount program
Mixmaster DJ Service
- How can we contact Mixmaster DJ Service?
- There are three ways to contact us
1. By filling out our our
2. Call Mixmaster DJ
Service - 724-465-2571
3. Fill out our
PROMS / FORMALS /
Let Mixmaster DJ
Service provide with entertainment. We
provide top notch sound and light systems
along with great music including the hits of
today and party classics
Below is a list
of many schools Mixmaster DJ Service has
provided entertainment for in the past
* Ben Franklin
- * Blairsville
- * Blairsville Middle
- * East Pike School -
- * Eisenhower
- * Horace Mann
- * Indiana Jr. High
- * Indiana Sr. High
- * IUP
- * IUP Organizations
included sororities and fraternities
- * Kiski School
- * Marion Center High
- * Marion Center
- * Purchase Line
- * Purchase Line High
- * Punxsutawney High
- * St Bernard's
- * United Elementary
- * West
- To learn more about formal dances / proms
/ school dances